- One night stay in a Dinosour or Hong Kong Tram Themed Room with balcony
- Daily breakfast for two adults and one child
- Take part in a "kids Check-In" session and receive a personalised name badge
- A themed afternoon tea set for two adults and one child (available from 3-6pm on the arrival day)
- A special gift upon completion of the in-room "Treasure Hunter" games
- One session of themed workshop
- Two outdoor games# for one child (3-6pm on the arrival day)
Gold Coast Ziplines for child aged 6 or above (two rides)
Mini Train Ride for child aged 3 to 9 (one ride)
- Complimentary in-room minibar (per stay)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary shuttle bus service (subject to availability)
- To begin, fill in the "SCMP Learning Festival 2021 Staycation Prize Contest and Souvenir Redemption form", where parents are required to follow the instructions and 1. subscribe to the SCMP Parenting eNewsletter and 2. answer a simple question - What extra-curricular activities would you like to enroll your child(ren) to and how will your child(ren) benefit from these classes?
All eNewsletter subscriptions and answers must be submitted to SCMP no later than Sept 12, 6pm (Hong Kong Time, GMT +8)
- Next, visit the SCMP Learning Festival at Sheraton Hotel on Sept 11.
- SCMP will review the answers from all parents who have subscribed to our eNewsletter and have attended the Learning Festival. The best TWO answers will be selected as the winners of the staycation prize.
- Winners will be contacted by phone or email and announced on the Learning Festival webiste on Sept 15.
- Each of the the prize (2 winners) gift certificates from Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel entitles a complimentary 1-night stay in a Kid-themed room at Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel. The offer includes breakfast and a themed afternoon tea set for two adults and one child; access to games and workshops (subject to weather condition, venue availability, age, height and weight restrictions).
- Once you participated in the staycation contest it shall be deemed that you agree and adhere to the Terms and Conditions of the contest.
- The staycation prize is open to Hong Kong residents only.
- In the event of disputes, the winner's entitlement is subject to the sole discretion and the final decisoin of SCMP. SCMP's decision is final and no corespondence will be entertained.
- SCMP may discontinue or terminate the contest at any time at its sole discretion.
- The total number and types of prizes that will be awarded in this contest will not exceed those as stated in point 1. In participating in this contest, the participant acknowledges and agrees that in no event will more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
- Prize is available on an as-is basis and is not transferrable, exchangeable or convertible to monetary value. The staycation prize provider reserves the right not to award any prizes or any alternative prizes of equal or greater value, for any reason whatsoever to any person who fails to meet any stipulated requirement in order to claim the prize.
- The winner may be required to sign or acknowledge a Participation/Release Agreement in the form required by the organiser in order to claim the prizes.
- The organiser reserves the right to substitute any winner subsequently found to be disqualified, for any reason whatsoever, with an alternative winner.
- The winner must redeem their prizes personally by self-collection from a designated location, to be advised by the organiser.
- Unless otherwise specified, all prizes MUST be claimed within One Month from the date of the winner's announcement. Prizes not claimed within the stipulated date will be forfeited.
- Prizes are subject to the terms and conditoins of Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel, if any. The organiser is not liable for these conditions and the use of Prizes.
- The organiser, South China Morning Post Publishers Ltd. shall not be liable for warranties, maintenance, taxes or any additional costs of the prizes. Prize will be awarded only in Hong Kong.
- The staff and staff's family members of the Organiser and Exhibitors are not allowed to participate in this contest.
- Each of the two winners MUST show his/her entry submission for verification purposes prior to collection.
- The organiser's decision on all matters relating to the contest is final, conclusive and binding. No correspondence will be entertained.
- All promotional materials, including details on Participation and Prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions with any advertising, promotional or publicity materials in relation to or in connection with the Contest, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- The Promoter, is not and shall not be held responsible for any delay, error or any other problems in the operation of the Contest caused by or arising from breakdown, technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email on account of technical problems and/or traffic congestion on the Internet and/or at any website or the telecommunication service or a combination thereof, including injury or damage to any participants or to any other person's computer or mobile phone related to and/or resulting from participating or downloading materials in or in connection with the Contest.
- In no event will the Organiser, South China Morning Post Publishers Ltd., the Exhibitors, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their respective advertising or promotion agencies or their respective officers, directors, employees, members, shareholders, attorneys, representatives and agents (collectively, “Affiliates”), be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages arising out of any Participant’s acceptance of the Prizes (if selected as winner), or their entry into the Contest. By entering into the Contest, participants hereby release and agree to hold harmless the Organiser, South China Morning Post Ltd. and their Affiliates from and against any and all rights, demands, claims, causes of action, losses, damages, costs and expenses whatsoever that they may have, or which may arise, whether in whole or in part, and whether directly or indirectly.
- The Organiser, South China Morning Post Publisher Ltd. make no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any of the prizes. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or anything in these Terms and Conditions, the Organiser, South China Morning Post Publisher Ltd. is not liable for any defect in the Prizes. For the avoidance of doubt, no provision in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as limiting the liability of any party for death or personal injury caused by such party’s negligence or any liability which cannot be excluded under the laws of Hong Kong.
- Nothwithstanding any of the foregoing, the Organiser reserves the right to amend, add, replace, vary and/or modify these Terms and Conditions without giving prior notice. Entry into this Contest confirms acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- This Contest and the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong. The parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdictions of the court in Hong Kong.
Staycation Prize Winner Announcement
The email of the winners of the Staycation Prize Contest are "email@example.com " and "firstname.lastname@example.org ".
The winners will be notified by email and/or phone with the prize collection details.
Congratulations and thank you for your participation at our event.
One Night Stay in Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel
Visit the Learning Festival on Sept 11, answer a simple question and subscribe to our parenting eNewsletter at the event and stand a chance to win a fabulous family staycation in a Kid-themed room at Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel (worth up to HK$3,588). TWO lucky winners will be announced.
Each prize include:
#subject to weather condition, venue availability, age, height and weight restrictions
Staycation Prize Contest
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
GOLD COAST HOTEL STAYCATION PRIZE
Questions? Email to email@example.com orask our staff at the Learning Festival.